Not much has happened since my last post...
- I have been working six days a week. Getting close to 40 hours, which is nice, but I also miss having two days off a week.
- Got my room pretty much the way I want it (although I could use a mini-fridge in here).
- Finally got my hair cut... long overdue, I gotta say.
- Not willing to wait until I transfer the data from my old computer to this one, I have taken to ripping my CDs a few at a time and I usually fall asleep to one playlist or another.
- I've been going back and forth from enjoying being alone when I'm not working to wanting to be social.
- Watched the following DVDs recently: "Greenberg", "Rashomon", "A Few Dollars More", "Batman - Under The Red Hood", and "The Experiment".
- The DVR is now set to record the following shows: The Big Bang Theory, Shit My Dad Says, The Venture Bros., Caprica, Attack of the Show, No Ordinary Family, and Smallville.