So it's been a week since I last posted. Sue me. I've been Twittering pretty much daily, so I guess I haven't felt the need to post here. I suppose I'll use bullets to bring ya'll the highlights:
- My sister Lelia's husband died of a heroin overdose within this last week. That's all I know so far. I was able to talk to my sister Sarah and she told me the news, but when I called Lelia she was fairly incoherent. I don't blame her... between the shock and probable lack of sleep (and maybe painkillers) it's understandable that she'd be that way. Poor Lelia.
- I accidentally cut the skin between my right pinky and the finger next to it. It's finally healed. Wolverine is so lucky.
- After getting paid I got "300" and "Hot Fuzz". I haven't watched them on DVD yet, but that should happen soon.
- Work's going okay. It looks like we're hiring someone to replace the two people who left, so that's a good thing. Meanwhile I've been doing little things around the store to improve it.
- Started laundry because clean clothes are nicer than dirty ones for the wearing. Did the cleaning software thing on the computer because it helps with the whole computer being faster and stuff.
- Not feeling that good, so I may not go to something I was supposed to go to tonight.