- "Weird Al" Yankovic is releasing a new single on iTunes tomorrow. It's is a parody of T.I.'s song Whatever You Like. Yeah, I haven't heard it either. I'm sure Al's version will be better than the original (as usual). Everyone was hoping for I Kissed A Squirrel, but...
- Watched "Iron Man" twice the day I got the DVD. I also ripped it to my hard drive. Yeah, I'm a big geek, but you know this.
- I didn't go to Silicon and I am okay with that. I may go next year, but not if certain people are in charge.
- I am all set to vote on November 4. Today is the first day that people can vote at certain locations if they wish, but I want to wait until the big day.
- Did laundry, dishes, and other domesticness related stuff that I've been putting off. Feel a bit better now.
- I received the Nerdcore Rising DVD in the mail and watched it... very cool indeed. I can't wait for mid-November Frontalot concert goodness... he'll be touring with MC Lars and YTcracker!
11/01: Long Island, NY @ Crazy Donkey
11/03: Boston, MA @ Harpers Ferry
11/04: Teaneck, NJ @ Mexicali Live
11/05: Albany, NY @ The Linda
11/13: Boulder, CO @ Blacksheep
11/16: Seattle, WA @ High Dive
11/19: Oakland, CA @ The Uptown
11/21: Bakersfield, CA @ Jerry's
11/23: Las Vegas, NV @ Jillian's
11/28: Austin, TX @ Flamingo Cantina
11/29: Dallas, TX @ Double Wide
12/05: Marrieta, GA @ Swayze's
12/07: Charlotte, NC @ Milestone
12/09: Vienna, VA @ Jammin Java
12/10: Baltimore, MD @ Ottobar
12/11: Doylestown, PA @ Siren Records
12/12: Philadelphia, PA @ Khyber Upstairs
12/14: Hoboken, NJ @ Maxwells